Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Andrew Martinez 1983-2009 RIP

O veste trista pentru unii, o pierdere pentru scena muzicala...

11.01.2009 a murit Andrew Martinez, bateristul Nekromatix:

Andrew Martinez 1983-2009 RIP

I am very sad to announce that our Great beloved friend and Drummer Andrew Martinez AKA Andy DeMize AKA Mr. Pink AKA Little Guy, past away early this morning Sunday January 11, 2009 as a result of a terrible car accident in Fullerton, Orange County California. My thoughts and Condolences go out to his Family and Everybody that knew Andrew. There is no words to describe the shock...... Andrew was probably the most loveable guy I ever met and truely the only person I've met in my life that was loved and liked by everybody met. It's just typical Andrew to pull off this "rockstar death" way too early. I have no idea how Newcastle Beer will be able to continue to stay in business and I encourage everybody that knew Andrew, was a fan of his work with his bands, to drink one, two or many Newcastles in his honor. I can just hear him from where ever he is now, say: "I've done worse".................All I can reply to that Andy is:"Dude it's gonna be hard to top this one Little Guy".
Kim Nekroman


sursa: www.myspace.com/nekromantix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've known and loved Andrew since he was a little boy, I am his cousin Loren's grandmother. He has always been the sweetest, kindest, and most loveable kid, always ready with a hug and that crazy little smile of his. I Just got back from the after church get together and there must have been at least eight hundred people present. What does that say about Andrew, we called him "Bundles" cause he was everyones bundle of joy.

Eleanor Bustamante